Thermography to protect of your plants.
What is thermography?
Any solid surface will radiate their temperature in the invisible infrared region. Using an infrared camera, these temperatures are visible, can as a thermogram recorded and edited so and be evaluated.
- Early detection of thermal overloads before they lead to downtime!
- Detection of safety defects, energy loss and damage during the production without stopping the plant.
- Presentation and documentation of heat losses in buildings (thermal bridges).
- Leak detection in tanks and pipes (heating, water).
- Documentation of the actual condition after testing a new system and before the end of the warranty period (evidence of lack of).
- Preventive fire protection through detection of so-called “hot spots”.